Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Its our 2nd !!!

The first of anything is always special..but the 2nd is even more special..The first year took a while, but the 2nd, went in a jiffy.As much as I soaked in the feelings of being togther,it all went by way too fast.Time flies is more than a cliche!

I prefer romance, you prefer action
I love scenery, you cant get a hang of it
I can go on and on about the differences..but there have been numerous times when I say something and you nod your head saying you were just thinking of the same.8 years of knowing you, nothing has changed one bit.You still walk over things that are lying on the floor,you leave your clothes piling up.But you always like to lsiten to me, my needs and wants,you love growing in our relationship.You are so perfect for me.Its only with you I can be myself.Its only with you, I can call names about anyone , even you and yet be so normal.

Many a times, I choose the channel on TV that we will watch, I choose the house we live in,I might not give you the tv remote all the time,I might undercook the veggies, I might shoot up the telephone bills..but

I know my heart will always feel
one love real
that love of yours
the one that only soars
Weeks and years will roll by
love will be the same between you and I

Happy anniversary dahling



2 comments:

Rohan Chawla said...

Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!

Albert Einstein said...

Super post!!!!

Wishing many many many many more years of Happy Marriage